- Name and contact details of the controller and the internal data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
person responsible: Manuel Mang
telephone: +49 (0) 30 916076 - 0
- Collection and storage of personal data and nature and purpose of its use
Visiting the website
When you visit our website [www.interautomation.de], information will be sent automatically by the browser in use on your device to our website's server. This information will be temporarily stored in a logfile. The following information will be collected without any action on your part until it is automatically erased:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- time and date of access,
- name and URL of the accessed file,
- website from which access was made (referrer URL),
- browser used and possibly your computer's operating system as well as the name of your access provider.
We will process the specified data for the following purposes:
- guaranteeing problem-free connection to the website,
- ensuring that our website is user-friendly,
- evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the processing of data is Art. 6(1) sent. 1(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our legitimate interest follows from the above-listed purposes for data collection. We will not use collected data under any circumstances to identify you. Furthermore, when you visit our website, we will utilise cookies and analysis services. You can find more information about this in Nos. 4 and 5 of this Data Protection Policy.
- Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only disclose your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6(1) sent. 1(a) of the GDPR,
- disclosure is necessary in accordance with Art. 6(1) sent. 1(f) of the GDPR to establish, exercise or defend legal claims and no grounds exist for the assumption that you have overriding interests in your data not being disclosed which require protection,
- in the case of a legal obligation to disclosure in accordance with Art. 6(1) sent. 1(c) of the GDPR, and
- this is legally permissible and necessary for the performance of a contract with you in accordance with Art. 6(1) sent. 1(b) of the GDPR.
Furthermore, we also use temporary cookies, which are stored for a certain set period on your device in order to make our website more user-friendly. If you visit our website again in order to use our services, they will automatically recognise that you have already visited us and what entries and settings you made so that you do not need to make them again.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser to stop your computer from storing cookies altogether or to display notifications before a new cookie is stored. If you do this, you may not be able to use all the functions and features of the website.
- Analysis tools
- a) Tracking tools
We implement the tracking tools listed as follows on the basis of Art. 6(1) sent. 1(f) of the GDPR. By using these tracking tools, we wish to ensure use-orientated design and the continual optimisation of our website. We also use tracking tools to collect statistics on our website and for the purpose of evaluating these in order to optimise our services for you. These interests are to be considered as legitimate according to the previously mentioned provision. The purposes and categories of data for tracking tools are indicated by each tracking tool.
- i) Google Analytics
For the purposes of use-orientated design and the continual optimisation of our website, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94943, USA; afterwards "Google"). Pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies are used (see No. 4). The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- browser type/version,
- operating system used,
- referrer URL (the page visited before),
- host name of accessing computer (IP address),
- time of server request,
will be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information will be used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide other services connected to use of the website and the Internet for market research purposes and use-orientated design of these webpages. This information may also be transferred to third parties provided that this is prescribed by law or if third parties process these data on our behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. IP addresses are anonymised so that identification is not possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies using the settings of your browser software; however, we point out that in this case not all functions of this website will be usable to their full extent.
Furthermore, you can prevent Google from collecting information generated by the cookie related to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) as well as from processing these data by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de). Alternatively to the browser add-on, you can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data, particularly from mobile devices, by clicking on https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. An opt-out cookie will be placed, which will prevent data from being collected on future visits to this website. This opt-out cookie only applies to this browser and only for our website and is placed on your device. If you delete the cookies in your browser, you will have to place the opt-out cookie again. You can find more information on data protection related to Google Analytics at Google Analytics Help https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
- ii) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
We also use Google Conversion Tracking to collect statistics on our website and for the purpose of evaluating the optimisation of our website for you. A cookie (see No. 4) is placed on your computer by Google Ads if you access our website via a Google advert. These cookies lose validity in 30 days and cannot be used for personal identification. If the user uses certain pages of the Adwords customer's website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer will be able to recognise that the user has clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page. Every Adwords customer receives a different cookie. In this way cookies cannot be tracked via Adwords customers' websites. The information gathered by the conversion cookie serves to generate statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Adwords customers are informed of the total number of users who have clicked on their ad and who were redirected to a page equipped with a conversion tracking tag. However, they contain no information which would allow the personal identification of the user. If you would not like to participate in tracking, you can reject the placement of the cookies required for it – such as by setting your browser to deactivate the automatic placement of cookies generally. You can also deactivate cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser to block cookies from the domain "www.googleadservices.com". The Google data protection policy on conversion tracking can be found here (https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html).
- Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- under Art. 15 of the GDPR, to request information on the personal data on you we have processed. In particular, you can request information on the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data are or were disclosed, the planned duration of storage, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of the data if they were not collected by us, as well as whether automated decision-making is in use, including profiling and, where applicable, clear information on the details of these;
- under Art. 16 of the GDPR, you can request without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate information or the completion of your personal data we have stored;
- under Art. 17 of the GDPR, you have the right to request the erasure of your personal data we have stored provided that the processing is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- under Art. 18 of the GDPR, you have the right to request the restriction of processing of your personal data if you contest the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful but you oppose the erasure of it and we no longer need the data but you require them to establish, exercise or defend legal claims or have opposed the processing in accordance with Art. 21 of the GDPR;
- under Art. 20 of the GDPR, you have the right to request to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format or to transmit your data to another controller;
- under Art. 7(3) of the GDPR, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The consequence of this is that we will no longer be allowed to continue the data processing that is based on this consent and
- pursuant to Art. 77 of the GDPR, lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You can typically contact the supervisory authority responsible for your place of residence or workplace or the one responsible for the location of our offices.
- Right to object
- Data security
We use the popular SSL encryption (Secure Socket Layer) for your visit to our website in connection with the highest level of encryption your browser will support. This is typically 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-encryption, we will use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can recognise whether individual pages of our website are encrypted by the depiction of a closed key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
Apart from this, we also use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data from accidental or intentional tampering, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continually being improved according to developments in technology.