The best solution for an efficient operational management in your control centre.
The train is considered to be a reliable and modern vehicle with a high demand on operational stability, punctuality and provision of information.
If delays get more frequent, unscheduled redirections or railway replacement services have to be established, passengers and inquiry servers need to be informed correctly – will be a challenging situation for the software as well.
With InLineWeb.RBL you and your business can stay confident. InLineWeb regulates numerous mechanisms in order to supervise the operational situation and uses automatic interfaces, e.g. to vehicles and personnel, to planning-systems, to maintenance management, to inquiry servers incl. the European schedule centre by Deutsche Bahn and to further third-party-systems.
The advantages of InLineWeb are obvious: a high density of information, a great practical value as well as various and adaptable interfaces. The personnel at the control centre is able to get an ideal overview over the own fleets’ operations with only a few views.
Moreover, the system offers a possibility to get in contact with the operating personnel, e.g. train driver or trainguard, to exchange information or to reply to their specific inquiries.
Data won from our system solutions for railway vehicles are applicable within the operational management as well. They deliver important information on the vehicles’ occupation and thereby on the organisation of railway replacement services and further operational management.
In addition to that, the personnel at the control centre is able to transfer individual information directly to the passenger information displays or the WiFi-content servers in the train.
With InLineWeb.RBL you and your personnel are well-equipped for your daily business. You are now able to fully concentrate on the transportation of your passengers and their satisfaction.
Central Data Management with InLineWeb
The products from INTERAUTOMATION are based on the data processing system InLineWeb, which is the central server component for the overall data management for RBL/ITCS with the focus on railway traffic.
Via the InLine communication gateway a secure data exchange with the vehicle fleet can be realised.
InLineWeb at a glance:
- Simple access to the user interface from the office desk or tablet-pc
- Various possibilities of graphical presentation of the given information
- Standardised import interfaces (e.g. RailML, VDV) for data such as route schedules, circulation, vehicle usage, linkage to customer specific interfaces is possible
- Online connection to external data servers for a permanent, automatic data exchange (e.g. VDV-services for an overall connection security)
- Export interfaces for the transfer of data to authorities and external systems
- Usage of current IT landscape (all common server platforms, client operating systems, database server and mobile terminals are supported)
- Enterprise-wide usage with its multi-client capable system